wirelessgamingchair.com takes your privacy seriously, and it is committed to safeguarding your privacy.
What Information Do We Collect?
All web servers track basic information about their visitors. This information includes IP addresses, browser details, timestamps and referring pages. None of this information can personally identify specific visitors to this site.
Below are the details:
1) The information you provide in order to contact us for any help or for any other activities, for example, your name and e-mail address.
2) The information automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, it could be your IP address, operating system, browser name, etc. This information is used to better serve the visitor and/or present the visitor with customized content.
3) The information from our trusted partners with confirmation that they have legal grounds to share that information with us. This is either the information you have provided them directly with or that they have gathered about you on other legal grounds.
4) Comments you leave on this site, for example, the images you upload, the text you write, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
5) Contact forms. We may use contact form submission information to get in touch with you. We do not use the information submitted through contact form for marketing purposes.
6) Embedded content from other websites. The articles on wirelessgamingchair.com may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Emedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Data Subject’s Rights
The Data Subject has the following rights:
1. Right to information. You have the right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
2. Right to access. You have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
3. Right to rectification. You have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
4. Right to erasure. You can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records in certain circumstances.
5. Right to restrict processing. When certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
6. Right to object to processing. In certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
7. Right to object to automated Processing. You have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. You can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
8. Right to data portability. You have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
9. Right to lodge a complaint. In the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
10. Right for the help of supervisory authority. You have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
11. Right to withdraw consent. You have the right withdraw any given consent for Processing of your Personal Data.
How Do We Use Your Personal Data?
We use the information we collect or receive to:
a. Deliver targeted advertising to you. We may use your information to develop and display content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.
b. protect our Sites. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Sites safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
c. enforce our terms, conditions and policies.
d. respond to legal requests and prevent harm. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine howto respond.
e. for other Business Purposes. We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Sites, products, services, marketing and your experience.
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we consider offering you products/services that are similar or same to your purchasing history/browsing behaviour to be our legitimate interest.
With your consent we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
a. to send you newsletters and campaign offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
b. for other purposes we have asked your consent for;
We Process your Personal Data in order to fulfill obligation rising from law and/or use your Personal Data for options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymize Personal Data gathered and to use any such data. We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymized.
We might process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here, but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered. To do this, we will ensure that:
a. the link between purposes, context, and nature of Personal Data is suitable for further Processing;
b. the further Processing would not harm your interests and
c. there would be appropriate safeguard for Processing.
We will inform you of any further Processing and purposes.
Will Your Information Be Shared With Anyone?
We do not share your Personal Data with strangers. Personal Data about you is in some cases provided to our trusted partners in order to either make providing the service to you possible or to enhance your customer experience.
We only work with Processing partners who are able to ensure an adequate level of protection to your Personal Data. We disclose your Personal Data to third parties or public officials when we are legally obliged to do so. We might disclose your Personal Data to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds for it.
How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
How Do We Secure Your Data?
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process.
However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our website is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
We do NOT intend to collect or knowingly collect any information from children under 18 years of age. We do not target children with our services.
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
A) Necessary cookies. These cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
B) Functionality cookies. These cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalised features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
C) Analytics cookies. These cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services.
D) Advertising cookies. These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed to the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organization.
For example, if you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. You can also remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings.
If you turn cookies off, it won’t affect your website experience.
Controls for Do-Not-Track Features
Do California Residents Have Specific Privacy Rights?
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Sites, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Sites. To request removal of such data, please contact us and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Sites, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.
Changes and Updates on This Policy